In today’s i will show you how to cancel your Netflix Subscription. Netflix is giving free trial for new user for 1 month. So whats people are doing they are just subscribing with there credit cards. But after the completion of free Netflix will start charging you directly from your cc.
So in order to not get charged you need to unsubscribe Netflix in this 30 days. Netflix is very smart company you will not find any unsubscribe option on your app. So how to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription that’s the information we will provide here.
How to Cancel / Unsubscribe Your Netflix Subscription
- Open Browser and visit www.netflix.com
- Press on sign in and enter your account details Like phone number/ Email id And password.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the page, next to your profile name
- Tap On Cancel Membership Box
- Press On Finish Cancellation / Choose any reason and press on “Done” Button.
And Your Membership will be canceled. You can still watch Netflix until your next billing date.
You can’t Cancel Your Netflix Subscription through there official application. So you need to do it from your mobile or computer browser. The steps given above on How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription is easy and simple just follow them. If you have any question or your still facing issues let us know in our comment section.